Dress CodeWe very much hope that you enjoy your time at Temple. Whilst we cannot guarantee that you will play well, we hope the following guidelines will ensure that your day is a pleasant one.
On the Course
- Please wear appropriate golf clothing (including sports socks and shoes) of a style and design that could be readily purchased in any professional golf retail outlet or as you see worn by golf professionals.
- Please use the locker rooms when changing clothes and shoes unless for some reason the clubhouse is closed.
Off the Course
- Out of respect for other visitors and members who may be visiting the Club, we would ask that you wear smart casual clothing at all times.
- Clean and dry pimple soled golf shoes are acceptable in the clubhouse during the summer months (1 April – 31 October).
- The dress code for social events at Temple will be clearly shown in the advertising information, and for private functions the form of dress will be agreed in advance between the host and the Club Secretary.
The Club does reserve the right to refuse admission to the course and/or or the clubhouse if, in the opinion of a Director of the Club or an authorised employee, any individual acts or dresses in a manner which could cause offence or embarrassment to other members and their guests or visitors.